Thursday, July 21, 2011

Craft books for Papercrafters

Without a Borders in Hilo, I'm always on the lookout for compendium edition craft books which compile the best of a year's worth of a craft magazine. I found two such treasures and wanted to share them with you. As you can see from all the Post-It tabs I placed in each book to mark the best pages. I refer to both of these books when I just can't think of what to do and need inspiration. The large book of Papercrafts magazine has the added bonus of some very good recipes to go with the paper crafted items. The Cowboy Caviar salsa is to die for and would be a great, simple, no-cook dish for a potluck. Keep reading and crafting this summer. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visits and hope you'll come back again.




3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Lynn, did you find these books at Borders? I've never seen them. But then again, I haven't been to Borders in awhile and they are all closing here.

kris said...

oooh! i wouldn't mind getting the paper crafts one! Love their stuff! my magazines have all folded corners... LOL

Islander Girl said...

I too am like you! I collect those type of idea magazine/books. So sad about Border's closing. I'll definitely need to stop by one tomorrow and see what they have left. Hoping you're having a great time in paradise! Aloha!