Every year I promise myself that I won't buy new stamps, but when the holiday stamp designs come out I lose my will power. Here are some of my irresistible purchases from Ben Franklin Crafts. I love autumn leaves and cute Thanksgiving stamps are hard to find; so these two Clear Stamp sets from Hero Arts were easy decisions and basically jumped into my shopping basket. The G Studio stamps are always a bargain at $1.25 each so when I saw these adorable Xmas sets (some with crystal stickers) it was a no-brainer purchase. I got extras for stocking stuffers and card add-ons. That's all for now.....stamp, stamp, stamp......stamping all the way!
Workspace Wednesday - a pretty thing on a gloomy day
-
Not sure if you've heard but Singapore is now the most polluted country in
the world. The haze is back and it's been really bad. And likely to persist
t...
16 hours ago

7 comments:
I was there yesterday checking out what they have... and I'm going again tomorrow! Hehe...! Fun Fun Stuff!
Hi Lynn - those Hero Arts stamps are awesome, love those autumn leaves.... and those Studio G stamps I think I have every one of them...... Yep it will shopping at BF this weekend, because they also have the 40% coupon on the sale insert... woo hoo!
cute stamps
hahaha!! i always tell myself no stamps too! YAH RIGHT!! i have my eyes on some of the new Hero Arts season ones... CUTE... maybe with the 40% this weekend?! ;D
Ooooh I'm just like you! I took keep telling myself I have enough but when I see the new sets, I just have to have them! Can't wait to see what you create!
Yep, ditto, ditto, ditto to what everyone said! Need to stop buying, creating with what I do have, and save some moolah! Then again, I do have my 40% off to use this weekend . . . hmmm, maybe after I purchase something then I'll stop. Heck, my hubby hasn't scolded me yet so I'll keep shopping! :) Can't wait to see what you do with these.
Love those Hero stamps!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with using all those stamps.
Post a Comment