Friday, February 10, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Ah, it's so nice to be home again. I was on a long two-week trip to California which was relaxing and interesting. The main focus of my trip was attending the Craft and Hobby Association show in Anaheim. The show was somewhat quieter than previous ones, but that allowed me to see more and try out some of the new products. I particularly liked Tim Holtz's new line as I am a fan of the steampunk look. There were some new products that I think caught the eyes of the Ben Franklin Crafts team and I will be eagerly awaiting the appearance of the crafty goodies in the BFC stores. The photo below shows the hard-working BFC group taking a break.....I asked them to put their beers under the table.....just joking. The other photos are some CHA displays that I loved. I plan to take some of the basic sketches and incoporate them in my future craft projects. I'm such a copy cat.....meeeeoow! Well, I'll write more later about our trip but first I need to nap and try to get rid of my cold.

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Lynn I can not believe you where at CHA...I was there too. I was working the Clever Handmade booth. I so wish we could have met...Hope you had an awesome time..

SuiLan said...

Hi Lynn, thanks for sharing these pictures for those of us who had such busy schedules and weren't able to attend! Lol! It's nice to get some kind of mental image on what it's like there.

Expressions & Inspirations said...

Yay, the BF team! Looks like fun at the CHA show. :) I'm excited and looking forward to seeing new "goodies" in the store. Welcome home and get well soon. TFS!

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow how lucky you to be their again! I'm so excited to see what new goodies the BF store's will be adding on....
Take care.....

Cheryl said...

Wow, you sure were gone for awhile. Hope you both had a relaxing time there. It was great bumping into you too! I think I see you more at this show than in Hawaii. Lol! Have a great week!