Saturday, March 24, 2012

What is Daba doing?

I just love the expression on the Daba rabbit stamp (Sisters Stamp) because it reminds me of how my youngest son looks when he's up to something. Originally, I cut out the birdhouse using the Eclips machine and the new boxes and bags cartridge and planned to decorate it for Easter treats. However, Daba just begged to be put on the birdhouses. I think he is exchanging the bird eggs with chocolate candy eggs LOL! That's why the chick (from BFC), who really wouldn't live in a birdhouse, seems so surprised. These little birdhouses would make great place cards/party favors if you attached a name to the roof. (Oh, tape the last half of the roof after you fill the treats in the box.) It might be worth it to have an Easter garden party just so you can make these birdhouses. Watch out for Daba....he's mischievious!

5 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ho wow Lynn, this is so dang CUTE. They would make awesome party favors and put a HUGE smile on anyone's face. You created a masterpiece. Have a great weekend.

Annette Allen said...

all i can say is awwwwwww how cute..

Creations by Shirl said...

Wowzer Lynn -
They are just adorable, love those bird houses... Oh my I really want that machine - you making me jealous.... So darn cute with those chickies peeking out....
You rock with this project...

Cheryl said...

Haha! Cute birdhouses and I love how you put the bunny on the house. I have to make one of those birdhouses too. I keep looking at it but haven't attempted to make one.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Lynn,
Me again. Just wanted to let you know I have an award for you. When you get a chance, please hop over to my blog. Have a great evening.