Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fabulous Finds at Ben Franklin Crafts

On Sunday I went to Ben Franklin Crafts in Hilo to purchase a picture frame and the Sister Stamp with the panda bear.  I was elated to find out that the store was having a 50% off red tag sale.  Yes, all the red tag items in the store (items already reduced substantially) were marked an additional 50% off!  What was even more exciting was there was an entire long table of baskets (in the back of the store) with fabulous items red tagged! The photo shows just some of the great red tag items I found.  There were lovely packs of printed papers even  from the Tim Holtz line. As a hoarder of stamps, I was thrilled to find great sets of brand name stamps.  Also in the loot were ribbons, stickers, embellishments and lots of Tim Holtz products that I've never seen before.  I believe lots of the red tag items are samples sent to our buyers and although great, were not chosen for sale in our stores.  What I found was just from the Hilo BFC, but I think the other Ben Franklin Craft stores are also having 50% off red tag clearance sales, too.  Oh, and don't forget that if you are a craft club member you get an additional 10% off from the sale price! This means that you save even more.  I think almost all of the items I bought were priced only $5 or less and many of the prices were 50 cents or a dollar!  You have to check out this sale which I believe lasts until this weekend, but you should hurry as the traffic around the sale baskets was quite brisk. Don't forget to check all around for red tagged items as there are many bargains throughout the store. Okay, that's it....go shop now!

4 comments:

yyam said...

Oh my. You scored big with these bargains. Wished I had a Ben Franklin locally. Enjoy your goodies!

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE sales...especially on items I've been wanting, but wasn't in the budget! Will need to check it out!

Annette Allen said...

woohoo look at all those goodies.. sorry I have not been around much.. I was in the process of moving.. We are now in CO.. Are you going to CHA? I will not be attending...

leilei said...

Thanks for the info!!! Yay Im so excited to go first thing tomorrow!