Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Sizzix Die Cut Birthday Card

 After spending some time organizing my 12x12 printed papers, I decided it was time to 'play' with a newly purchased (from HM Ben Franklin Crafts) Sizzix die set.  Boy, this is a terrific set...15 dies, seven of them words!!!  The basic scallop card is beautiful and the other die frames are interchangeable to make untold variations.
 The paper I used was printed on both sides so it made coordinating prints a 'no brainer'.  I 'found', in my stash of embellies, little dots to add some interest.  The flowers were surprisingly easy to match with the card....my hoarded stash just happened to have a printed flower that looked like it was made from the same paper as the card....imagine that!  I really enjoyed making this card because it involved no coloring or fussy cutting AND it turned out better than anticipated. It was a good craft day!



2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

organizing well that sounds fun.. Thats when you see how much stuff you really have.. LOL

Such a sweet card..

Leanne said...

oh i do love this. pretty paper for a pretty card. LOL to Annette's comment, so true!! Happy Thursday!