Thursday, May 19, 2016

Shaker Tank You Tags

 This photo doesn't quite show off the wonderful new Queen &Company shaker 'stuff'' I used in my fish tank.  There are so many new styles and colors (available at Ben Franklin Crafts) to choose from that it makes my mind spin with creativity.  For this tag I used  sparkly clear pieces and tiny metallic blue balls. After stamping the fish tank on a die cut tag, I cut our the rectangle with a craft knife. Then I die cut two thin foam sheets using the same Little B tag die and I cut another blank tag for the back.  I traced the tank shape onto the two foam tags and cut them with the craft knife.  I stamped the words onto the front of the tag and traced the shape of the tank opening onto the bottom tag before adhering acetate to the back of the cut out tank.  Next I glued the two foam tags to the back of the tag and filled the opening with the shaker elements.  Finally I stamped the fish, castle,and plants within the traced area of the tank and colored them all with watercolor pencils.The back of the tag was glued onto the tag front containing the shaker pieces.
 This easy to make shaker tag tied to a goodie bag is going to Stacey's Pets, who recently did me a favor. I hope you will check out the  new Queen &Company bottles of shaker pieces and the clever/cute Lawn Fawn stamps now being sold at HM Ben Franklin Crafts. Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, super cute shaker tag Lynn. The sentiment goes so well with it too. It'll put a big smile on the recipients face for sure.