I cut two more tag shapes...one from tan card stock and another from printed origami paper. These were attached to the back of the tag front after it was made into a shaker element and filled with tiny leaf sequins. For the final fall touch I added raffia ties so the tags can be attached to some holiday goodies. When I receive my Vippies 2018 calendars, I will add them to these tags so the recipients will have an additional gift after the goodies are eaten. I love a gift within a gift...don't you?
Workspace Wednesday - a pretty thing on a gloomy day
-
Not sure if you've heard but Singapore is now the most polluted country in
the world. The haze is back and it's been really bad. And likely to persist
t...
14 hours ago



2 comments:
Your tags are really awesome. Perfect for the upcoming Fall season. The raffia goes really well with your Fall theme too.
Your shaker calendar tags are a great idea Lynn. Thanks for sharing where you get them, I'll need to get some cakebdars for myself. Your image is so sweet and I love that Lawn Fawn paper pack you're showing. Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment