Monday, September 24, 2018

Halloween Treat Box Tree

Even though we don't get many trick-o-treaters stopping at our house, I still like to make treat boxes to pass out to friends and family.  This year I found a new treat box Sizzix die at HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  It has a cute shape and is small so you don't need to go overboard on the sweets.  

I was very happy that the small size of the box allowed me to use up scrap Halloween papers from previous years.  Also I have lots of leftover Halloween ribbons, stickers and other decorations so it was satisfying to add them to the boxes.
If you don't have a stash of Halloween stuff, HM Ben Franklin Crafts has many delightful items to satisfy your crafting sweet tooth.  This year I will put homemade lip balm in some of the boxes because it is a no-calorie treat many friends would like more than candy. Hope you have spooky fun decorating and giving treat boxes this year.  Happy Halloween! 




1 comment:

yyam said...

Oh my! These are sooooooo cute!