Sunday, January 6, 2019

Smile Tokidoki Calendar Card


 As soon as I saw the Tokidoki Origami paper pack selling at HM Ben Franklin Crafts, I knew that I HAD to have it!  There are so many colorful pages of Tokidoki designed origami paper and even some black and white ones to color.  I wanted to make a simple thank you card with a calendar bonus.  (Calendars were purchased from Vippies.) I resorted to my old standby Sizzix XL Stand up circle die to cut the card base and used simple Sizzix circle and square dies to cut the background pieces. (Sorry I forgot to photograph the square dies.)
 The gold foil 'Smile' word was cut using a Lawn Fawn die and glued only on the bottom edge.  The Tokidoki paper pack also has directions for folding the crane in case you've forgotten (like me) or need to learn how to make one.  These cards were easy and fun to make. I really like that the Tokidoki designs are so cheerful and appropriate for the whole year.  There were two different  Tokidoki design origami paper packs sold at HM BFC, so I think I'll treat myself to the other pack. LOL! Happy 2019 Crafting!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

aww these came out adorable.. awesome designing..