Thursday, April 4, 2019

Easter Double Waterfall Card

After posting two waterfall tags, I decided to try my hand at a DOUBLE waterfall Easter card.  I wasn't sure how to do it but I figured two waterfalls going in opposite ways might work.
I decorated the squares that were attached to the main piece with bunnies, chicks and die cut eggs.  The bunnies were images from Sister Stamp sets and the chick images came from an Ai stamp set.
The yellow dots were punched out and decorated with Lawn Fawn stamps. To balance out the card I glued on some Martha Stewart daisies.
The 'happy easter hunny bunny' Dandelion Stamp message and the 'Some Bunny Loves You' (Studio G)  were stamped in purple ink and heat embossed with Nuvo powder.  Oh yes, the waterfall slider parts were attached with flower shaped brads.  This card would be fun for a child to play with because it is sort of like a flip book.  Even I enjoy sliding the panels in and out...hope I don't break the waterfalls...LOL!

                                           

2 comments:

yyam said...

Wow. Really cool!

Annette Allen said...

oh my how totally cute.. love it