Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Lavender Gifts

A few posts ago I showed blogland a birthday card with a lavender fairy theme.  Well, I finally got everything together for the gift I plan to send to a dear friend.  I thought you might like to see the gift items in case you didn't understand what I was talking about.  From my vintage collection of plates and cutlery, I am giving her a hand painted dish and butter knife.  The knife is so she can cut slices off the homemade chunk of lavender soap. (Soap supplies are available at HM Ben Franklin Crafts.) Also in this photo is an oval resin pendant that is filled with real lavender flowers from Hokkaido. I hope that the birthday girl will love these personally chosen and crafted lavender gifts.  In the next post I will show close-up photos of three different lavender resin pendants.  Please stop by this site to view them. Thank you for your interest.

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

WOW these are amazing... very creative and totally awesome..