Thursday, October 17, 2019

Ugly Dolls in Upcycled Treat Bags

 I spied these two 'Ugly Dolls' in HM Ben Franklin Crafts and knew that I had to get them for my twin grandsons.  I had been planning to decorate and upcycle some Hawaiian Airline food bags . They had the potential to be a perfect match with the Ugly Dolls.
I wrapped washi tapes around the bottoms of  each bag and glued on colorful K and Co. die cuts to cover up the airline logo.
  To match the Ugly Dolls I found some puffy, googly eyed stickers in my Halloween stash and stuck them on.  That was it...done!  Even though my grandsons are too young to beg for candy or dress up as monsters, I think they'll enjoy the toys as much as I enjoyed making treat bags for them.

2 comments:

prairiecraft said...

Great post. I was once checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specially the closing part. I maintain such information much. I was once seeking this specific information for a very long time. Many thanks and best of luck.


Kato Polymer Clay Tools

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute.. so creative and FUN.