Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Thank You Hugs Card

 With all the festivities around the corner, I decided I should get a jump on my thank you cards before I get too busy.  I like to mail out my Xmas gift thank you cards before New Year's Day....a childhood habit encouraged by my mother.  The Mama Elephant stamp and die sets that I purchased from HM Ben Franklin Crafts seemed like a perfect choice.  I used my dependable Lawn Fawn 'Hugs' die to cut out the word from foil or pearlescent paper and used a small stamp to print 'Thank You' on a matching paper.
 I used double stick Heiko tape to adhere the front printed panel to the card and then used a small Sizzix circle die to cut out the circular opening.
Small squares of foam adhesive were added to the back of each  Copic colored die cut image so they would have some dimension.
 A colored pencil line was added to ground each pair of huggers.
 As you can see by changing up the pattern paper, image and colors many different cards can be created.
 I am happy that I will be able to send out my thank you notes before the start of 2020. Well, onward to  Yeti calendars to give out to friends. Check back to see what I am talking about.  Jolly Holiday Crafting!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

aww these are all so sweet. I hope you have the most wonderful Christmas. Funny how time flies right?