Saturday, March 28, 2020

Easter Bunny Tags

 My stash of Easter paper scraps is overflowing and I needed tags for goodie bags so I came up with these.  Using the second largest die from the Little B tag set, I cut tags from various printed and dyed card stock.  The large size of the tags makes it ideal for writing a happy message.  The bunny die (Hero Arts) cuts out some adorable bunnies that had pop out ears, paws, feet and tails. (click on the photo for a close up).  I colored parts of the bunnies with Copic pens and colored pencils. Just the outer edges were glued down so that the bunny parts could be popped out.
 The Studio G stamp sentiment, "Did someone say chocolate bunnies?",was used on some scrap paper strips and glued down. The ribboned tags were tied onto some printed cello bags (from HM BFC).  I haven't filled in the goodies yet, but I hope that the recipients will be hoppin' for joy when the Easter bunny makes his delivery.

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

lucky me for getting one of these tags.. these are SO CUTE.