Monday, April 27, 2020

Panda Gate Fold Card


 As soon as I spied this Sizzix Panda die, I didn't hesitate to put it in my shopping cart at HM Ben Franklin Crafts. It was a pretty easy card to assemble using a glue pen. Perhaps it could be made by running the papers through a Xyron machine to apply a sticky film before die cutting the pieces if you don't like working with glue. I did change two aspects of this card.  I didn't like the black circle and split back of the card so I cut two full pandas from white card stock and glued them on.  Also I cut the nose in half instead of keeping it whole on one side of the gate.
 I added a thin Heiko rainbow ribbon to tie the card closed and may add googly eyes for more cuteness.  This card was much easier to complete than I expected and I am putting it in my any occasion stash of cards. It was a 'pandastic' card making day, thankfully with no 'pandamonium'!

3 comments:

eunice said...

Aww... your gatefold panda is absolutely adorable! Sure to bring a smile to its' recipient especially during this "Pand-emic".

Annette Allen said...

how cute is this panda.. I have never seen this before.. totally fun fold card.

yyam said...

Super cute! LOVE how it opens up!