Monday, May 25, 2020

Chocolate Cinnamon Swirl Bread

 This year for Easter, I decided not to make hot-crossed buns or even my biscotti bunnies.  I saw on a Martha Stewart site a recipe for Chocolate Cinnamon Bread and I thought it would be a good challenge.  I am very proud that I was able to successfully follow the recipe and obtain a tasty end product. 
The recipe was a bit complicated and probably not for a novice bread baker.  Considering that I had some very old yeast and gluten flour, it was an Easter miracle that it came out with a good texture and moist deliciousness.
Since I know that this recipe is a good one, next time I think I will make several loaves to share with others.  This virus quarantine gives lots of us time to try new things. I hope you'll look for the silver lining in the dark clouds and enjoy learning while waiting for the sun to shine again. Aloha to all!


2 comments:

yyam said...

Yummy!Another one to add to your recipe book!
I've been baking and cooking a ton too!

eunice said...

Ooooh! Your master baking skills are impressive! Wish I could be motivated to bake too.