Sunday, November 1, 2020

Autumn Girl tag Bag

Yes, it's another tag bag creation!  This one has a front that was embossed with a woodgrain Sizzix folder rolled through my Big Shot machine.  I like the way that it gives a faux tree trunk look that complements the artificial leaves (from HM Ben Franklin Crafts) and Whimsy stamp image.

I colored the sweet autumn girl image with Copic pens, keeping it soft and subtle.  The words were stamped on a hand cut flag and heat embossed with copper Hero Arts powder.
This decorated back view also shows the printed cardstock that was used to form the bag portion.
Here you can see the pleated side of the bag and it shows that a generous amount of treats can fit inside.
Using a double sided cardstock paper to form the bag makes even the inside festive.  If you want to know how to fold the bag and the dimensions, please scroll back to my previous post, Halloween Spooky Tag Bag. If you need more instructions, leave your email address in a comment and I'll get back to you. (I forgot to show the Sizzix woodgrain embossing folder with the supplies...sorry.)  I just got my Hero Arts Monthly Kit and so I just have to sneak in more tag bag post before beginning my Christmas crafting. Golly Jolly Holly time!

 

2 comments:

eunice said...

Wow! You certainly outdid yourself with this autumn themed tag bag. Loving the contrasting textures and colors of the softly colored stamped image to the tree textures and vibrant autumn leaf colors! Really like how you draped the leaf garland on the tag too... so pretty!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.