Friday, December 11, 2020

Christmas Snarky Cats Gift Card Holders and Tags


I was excited to purchase the Tim Holtz Snarky Cats Christmas Stamps and couldn't wait to ink them up.  I wanted the images and words to stand out so I chose not to color them....also I am too lazy to put  much effort into tags or gift card holders.  For these tags and card holders, I raided my scrap pile that was ready to topple over.  
The inside of this large scrap had a pretty tree so I applied a coordinating gift card corner holder and a quote cut out from the top of a 12x12 card stock sheet...waste not!  I like how this just fell into place!
The plaid card holder front was too strongly colored so I added  sparkling Scribbles to the light bulbs and white gel pen ink to the eyes.
Here are the coordinating card holder corners. It's fun to find just the right scrap piece to cut.

These are some snarky quick tags I made for the family members with a sense of humor.  Also shown below with the Christmas stamps is a set of Tim Holtz Halloween snarky cat stamps, which I got too late to use this year. Lawn Fawn makes the useful corner gift card holder die. The pretty gold edged plaid ribbon was purchased at Daiso....only $1.50! and the roll is generous!  In the previous post the little Santa figurine is from Daiso too....lots of Xmas wrapping items....check them out! Okay, keep it simple but get those gifts wrapped and mailed out...now!!!!


No comments: