Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Vintage Girl Thank You Card

Now that Christmas is over, it's time to write thank you notes.  Those special gifts deserve a special handmade card don't you think?  When I spied the Sizzix thank you card die at HM Ben Franklin Crafts I really liked the look but when I opened the package I was a little confused at first.  After inspecting and thinking awhile, I figured out how to assemble a card from the the four part die set.  It turned out just as I desired except that it took me a lo-o-o-o-ng time to fit in the hearts as they all look the same...except they're not. LOL!
This photo shows how attractively the card front folds over....so it was worth all that thinking of how to assemble the card initially.  The THANK YOU's were die cut from pearlescent card stock (available at HM BFC).  I think this adds just the right amount of shine without being too bling-bling.
Here are three more color versions I designed so that I would have a variety of different colored hearts to use.  I color coordinated the cards to match with the printed 'gift' cardstock in the background of all four cards.  I added the vintage girl (Whimsy stamp and die sets) just because I wanted to use the image again and she looks so happy and satisfied. That's how I feel now that the rush-rush of the season is over and I have a brand new year to look forward to....YAY! for 2021!!!!!



 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I immediately go to Onlineusers.com and cannot access your site. This is each time I click on the calendar sample.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh this is so beautiful. I feel the love with all the hearts.

Annette Allen said...

these are perfect. Cant believe we are already in 2021.
Happy New Year!