Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Holiday Hugs Doggie Gift Card Holder



This gift card holder was made just like the last one posted using the Lawn Fawn flippy flappy die. It was a little easier to construct probably because I anticipated the sticky parts and watched the UTube Lawn Fawn video a bunch of times. I followed the color scheme of the Lawn Fawn example because I loved the color and pattern choices.  Again, I used the LF snowflake pattern card stock (in blue this time).  The little doggies are adorable and I can envision them on many other Xmas cards and tags.

Again, the flip down feature of the gift card makes this card holder very unique and fun. A message can be written in the white space on the pull up tab as well as in the card.  Now that I've successfully made two of these cards, I think I am prepared to use this LF die set on gift card holders for any season. You may be seeing a Valentine's Day flippy flappy gift card holder very soon. Holiday Hugs!


No comments: