Friday, December 10, 2021

Winter Scene Xmas Card

I am so pleased that I was really able to create a card that I imagined using only one Hero Arts stamp set and the matching die set.  It is super simple to stamp the scene using different shades of green and blue inks (Versa Magic).  Even the word stamp was in this set.  I heat embossed the 'Merry Christmas' with gold powder (Hero Arts).  Initially, I stamped the reindeer and rabbit in black in but it seemed too severe so I stamped them again in brown ink and die cut them before adhering them with foam dots.  This little change added to the dimension of the card.  There are so many possibilities with this stamp set!  I am already planning my next card perhaps using some clear ink to heat emboss on some clear glitter powder.  I think this will add a glistening snow effect to the card. Well, gotta go...more holiday crafting to do before the 25th!

 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

This is beautiful.. what a lovely scene you created.