Saturday, January 7, 2023

Daiso Shopping and Crafting

Most people shop at Daiso for the great prices on unique products (almost everything is only $1.75); I do too, but I am also always on the lookout for items for crafting.  Recently, I discovered a lot of Daiso items that are perfect for Valentine's Day. I plan to use the heart confetti in my shaker cards and of course the heart design washi tapes will be useful on my projects all year.
I also found some wooden spoons, ceramic tile magnets and hair ornaments that I will turn into Valentine gifts.  I will post the projects when they are done.
Daiso had some really cute stationery products.  Many of them had rabbit images on them because it is the Year of the Rabbit.  Rather than use them as gift money envelopes, I plan to incorporate them onto greeting cards.
The assortment of Daiso origami paper packs and stationery are amazing and will most likely be fashioned into cards or used to decorate bags and boxes. I will post the finished products.
Finally, I purchased some super cute pouches and zippered bags.  I think I will use them to make matching sets of greeting cards or tags to give as small gifts to friends.  The recipient will then be able to use the stationery and then have a pouch to use to hold other items.  Anyway, I really had fun shopping at Daiso and thinking of creative ways to use the products in craft projects.  I hope that you will shop at Daiso to take advantage of the great prices and unique products. I know that you will be able to make something fun from what you purchase.  Happy shopping and crafting!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can’t wait to see what you create with the goodies you got at Daiso.

Karen

Annette Allen said...

fun purchases.. we have those stores here too and I love going into them. So many fun things to buy. Enjoy your goodies