Sunday, May 26, 2024

Kangaroo Birthday Card


I was planning to use these Lawn Fawn Kangaroo stamp and die sets to make a Mother's Day card, but I ran out of time so this card became a birthday card for a mother with twin boys. I started with a 6x6 daisy printed card stock sheet from a Delightful Daisies paper pad made by Crafter's Companion which is available at HM Ben Franklin Crafts. Mounted on a blue card blank it made a perfect background for the kangaroos. The words from the stamp set were stamped on the front (I used a Misti tool for alignment) of the card and the stamped, colored, and die cut kangaroos were added with the use of foam dot adhesives.



For the inside of the card I used another kangaroo image to which I added the baby kangaroo heads. I stamped the words before adhering the momma with her babies.  Both the Crafter's Companion Daisy paper and Lawn Fawn Kangaroo sets were a delight to work with and I will use them on many more projects in the future.  Hope you'll agree with me and purchase them from HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  Happy Shopping! P.S. Don't forget to decorate your envelope with gorgeous washi tape. Daiso has some fabulous double roll sets for only $1.75!!!






No comments: