I was thinking of designing either a shaker or pop-up birthday card for a 1-year-old, but I was short on time and not really sure that a child celebrating a 1st birthday would appreciate the effort it would take to make one of those cards. I opted to make a colorful, personalized card with a matching envelope.
I think it turned out well and was super easy to construct because I used stickers for the letters. I must admit that I have an enormous sticker collection which is the result of years of hoarding. LOL! I used some of my favorite letter stickers on this card. Check out the extensive sticker selection at HM Ben Franklin Crafts which is where I purchased these letter stickers years ago. It made me very happy to make this card and use up a miniscule portion of my overflowing sticker collection. Don't be afraid to use stickers on your crafty endeavors. They are time savers and can really make your crafts more professional looking. Stickers can even get you out of a sticky craft time crunch!



1 comment:
Quick and smart thinking for a cute personalized card! I've come to realize that stickers eventually lose their stickiness so I need to start using mine too!
Post a Comment