Thursday, September 24, 2026

Summer Cookout Tags



I noticed that my stash of tags was running low so I am working hard to increase the types and number of tags I have available to use on the spur of the moment.  I tend to use tags way more than cards as I like to give baked goods and 'just because' gifts to friends and family.  Tags just seem to be a quick way to send a message of gratitude/thumbs-up rather than mailing a long, hand written card.  Also tags just use a small amount of supplies and they are quick and easy. Don't forget if you receive a handmade tag think about trimming it down and gluing it onto a small gift card.  You can also recycle a clever tag into a magnet by attachig a piece of sheet magnet to the back.  I hope that you will upcycle small sheets of printed paper into tags and pass them out to friends and family...of course be sure to tie it to a cello bag of homemade cookes! 
 









No comments: