Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Shopping

Today I wanted to just pop into Ben Franklin Crafts to find a snowflake crystal or sterling snowflake charm to add to my winter bracelet. I didn't find snowflakes, but I did shop for two hours! I bought some great stuff which I will write about in the next newsletter. To insure that you don't miss out on some of the seasonal goodies, you need to start checking out all the new items arriving daily. For Halloween (quickly becoming a favorite celebration for young and old alike) I discovered new Halloween rubber stamps (both wooden handled and clear). I have some super ideas for using these cute rubber stamps on cards and treat holders. Hero Arts also had a Thanksgiving clear stamp set with words and holiday images. I was surprised and delighted to find mini clear stamp sets with rhinestone embellishments to add to stamped items.
Besides stamps I bought lots of bead strands by Imagine It because there were new shapes called sticks and the price was reasonable enough to start me planning jewelry Christmas gifts for all the ladies on my list. It's not too soon to start thinking about decorating for the coming fall and winter seasons and you're sure to find something beautiful at Ben Franklin Crafts. As for the bracelet, I think I'll use stars or perhaps change it to a snowball bracelet or make a snowflake from crystals and sterling wire. I'll show you the results if it's a success.

No comments: