Monday, June 21, 2010

Tea Time Party Favor

Here's another chipboard die cut project. I couldn't resist this Sizzix die because of the tea cup shape. Again, (like the scallop-edged flap box) I used spray adhesive to glue the paper to the chipboard, but this time the paper (old K and Co. 12x12) was lighter colored and there were no creases visible on the finished project so I didn't have to think of a cover-up. Anyway, I really liked the finished look of this project and feel that it would make an excellent tea party favor filled with a few tea bags, biscotti cookies and fancy decorated sugar cubes. The rose is just paper cut with the Sizzix 3D rose die.....love, love, love this sweet die that can make two sizes of roses. Now I'm thinking that it might be worth cleaning up my house just so I can have a tea party and make this for favors. LOL Maybe not.....my house is a mess......especially my craftroom! I COULD close the door. Would the door close?.....it hasn't in years! (One of my boys was surprised to recently learn that the room even has a closet....LOL!) Thanks for reading this post. I hope you found it enjoyable and will return to this blog site again.


3 comments:

kris said...

Awesome Lynn!! that makes great gifts to give out... or special invites to perhaps a tea party!! Love it!! =D

Cheryl said...

I love this Lynn! It came out so pretty. This die makes nice favors for a tea party. I was laughing at your craft room joke. My room is a big mess and quite embarrassing for anyone to see.

Creative Grammie said...

You're so funny! I love tea parties. But even more, I love tea party favors. Hah!