Monday, July 26, 2010

DCWV Paper Pads

I know that I don't really need more paper but I can never resist looking at the latest that DCWV has to offer. I absolutely had to get the mariposa pack.....absolutely magnificent and it matches wonderfully with all the new flowers and butterflies filling the shelves at Ben Franklin Crafts. Don't you just love the little tin of tiny glittered flowers? Of course you can punch out and glitter your own flowers but they are so teeny tiny and tedious to make yourself. The single butterfly is a Sizzlet die which is the perfect size for making card embellishments. DCWV also has glitter paper pads that coordinate with their printed line and of course the packs come in the large 12x12 size too. I forgot to photograph the stickers I found which matches the Safari paper. If you need to make album pages or cards for boys, the Safari designs will make you happy. I was so pleased with the animal print paper that I may finally finish our San Diego Zoo scrapbook pages. When did we take those photos 2002? Even more importantly, if the pictures were not digital where did I put those photos?????

No comments: