Monday, September 19, 2011

Laliberi and MS Products

I know I already showed you the Laliberi products for jewelry making but the following week I found out that the same line has these fantastic kits and parts for ribbon flower pins and hair accessories. These items were near the ribbons in the paper craft area of the Hilo Ben Franklin Crafts. (I think they should have been with the other Laliberi products in the jewelry department or perhaps in the ribbon aisle but perhaps space was at a premium due to the holiday season.) In any case, I think the kits would make fantastic gifts for your crafty friends or you could make the items using ribbons you already own and the findings sold separately. I plan to combine the ribbon rosettes with the Laliberi supplies to make jewelry pieces I've seen at high-end boutique stores. I don't think these are new but I just never looked at them closely before. (bottom photo) These are some Martha Stewart products which I feel never go out of style. As I showed you in a previous post the package of 12 strawberry/flower corded tag embellishments are just too cute to pass up and will be useful on many gift tags. I love the set of teardrop shaped ink pads. The color selection is pleasing and they fit together in a clever space-saving way. We all use label stamps for paper crafting and the MS set is uniquely designed to have six individual clear stamp designs that can be stamped inside each other... so useful. As you all know I can never resist flower embellishments especially pink ones, so I picked up the MS tiny flower buttons (perfect for the center of other flowers), fluffy pom-pom flower stickers, and some crocheted ones which will pair well with the larger Prima ones. When you have the time to leisurely shop Ben Franklin Crafts, I think you will be surprised by the number of really cute, reasonably-priced craft items you will discover. It's great to have a stash of products which make it a snap to whip up a card/gift for any occasion. Thanks for being a reader of my blog. I appreciate your readership and encouraging comments. See you soon!















5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for always sharing your great purchases!!! I picked up some items on Saturday but as always, I tend to miss seeing things since I am always focused on what I really need at the moment. Lol

kris said...

Yes, i agree with Cheryl!! Thanks for always giving us the updates on new items at BFC!! although i spend most of my time there, i do miss the occassional new items!! hehehe! Love the new MS products!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow Lynn~
I was just at the Hilo BF today and didn't see these items... Hummm, oh well I'll try go back on Friday since got another sale going on.... TFS!

Angie said...

It's always nice to know what's new at BFC. Thanks for keeping us informed. Always keeping an eye out for great deals. TFS

Anonymous said...

I picked up some item ,you have a adorable creations ... what's new at BFC...thanks keeping us information...
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card
sp