Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hello Kitty Wish Big Card

 After revisiting my Hello Kitty dies for my last birthday card, I couldn't resist making another one using the Mama Elephant scallop rectangle die and stitched rectangle die.  This is a simple top- hinged card (score the back scallop rectangle on the top edge and Merikan tape it to the front scalloped rectangle to make a card that has scallops all around).  For those of you who have forgotten, HK whiskers can be colored in with  a small tip marker and paper can be glued behind the eye and nose holes to make assembly easier.  I used printed paper from 6x6 American Crafts paper pads (purchased at BFC) but the pieces needed are so small I'm sure that you can find what you need in your paper scrap bin.  A Paper Smoochies word bubble die and sentiment were used to add more cuteness to the card.
Well, that's it for today.  In the next post I will show you the third Hello Kitty card I made....nice to have extras for my card stash box.  Come back and visit again!  Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

eva said...

another cute hello kitty card! i'll have to dig through my old dies too and make something on this wet, rainy day.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

You dressed up HK so well. I've got a few HK dies too that is calling for some attention. Have a great week.

Annette Allen said...

hello kitty just makes me happy.. this is adorable..

yyam said...

Gosh..this is adorable. I wish I use my dies more...

Leanne said...

too too cute!! Love how sweet HK looks here and the paper you combined is perfect. I think I have a HK die somewhere... hehehe.. Thanks for inspiring and sharing!