Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Xmas Elf Banner Tags

I still needed a few more tags and wanted to use the Hero Arts elf stamp and die set that I purchased from HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  Rather than use the traditional tag shape, I chose a Lawn Fawn banner die.  It was simple work to cut the tags from my scraps of printed Xmas card stock.  The elves took a bit of time to color but they were a snap to cut using the die.  I added Wink of Stella to give some sparkle and Fun Flock to create fuzzy embellishments on the caps. The loops were made with ribbon, pipe cleaners or pine tree sprigs. I also added jingle bells and holly berries   All the embellishments were from BFC too.
For those office goodie bag tags, I went with a mock clipboard tag.  The banner shape was cut from the reverse side of the double sided Xmas cardstock.  I cut the faux metal clip from DCWV shimmer paper (in 6x6 paper pad).  Oh, I forgot to show the Paper Smooches stamp set that goes with the clip dies.  I left room on the tag front to write the to and from names and you could add the name of the treat in the bag on the faux metal clip.
Here's a look at the back of the clipboard tags.
I think you will really have fun with the HA elf stamp and die set.  There are so many applications and all three elf images are really adorable.  Come back and see my next post where I will show you two more elf projects...my favorites!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

I was just looking at that HA set the other day.. these are so adorable.. i love those elf's...

Shirley N said...

I've been wanting to get this Hero Arts set and now that I've seen your super sweet creations, I want it even more. Guess it'll be my first Christmas stamp set for next year! Adorable tags Lynn! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!