Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween Resin Jewelry

 Hope that you've been to Market City or Mapunapuna Ben Franklin Crafts to make some resin jewelry.  Until the end of the month both stores are offering make and take classes for just $5!  You can make either the ghost or pumpkin pin.  Yours might turn out a little different from mine because I did my pins at home so added fluorescent powder to the pumpkin and MS stars plus mica flakes to the ghost. (Sorry, my photos don't really show the iridescent bits in the pieces, but they are really pretty and magical looking.)  The cat necklace was created using parts from the Halloween Resin Special Box I purchased from Market City BFC.  It has loads of molds, metal findings, colorants and sparkly stuff.  Although the kit doesn't have English directions, once you've done a make-it-take-it resin piece you should have no problems following the pictures. You will also need a bottle of resin and a UV lamp. I know you will think this kit is a fabulous bargain buy.  There is also a Xmas resin kit for you to try and really get hooked on this exciting new craft from L-Belle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynn- I love the cat charm. Making resin charms is very fun and I'm so glad I got to try it out for the first time at the Market City store. :)