Thursday, April 12, 2018

Planning for a Good Year


About this time last year I began my first planner.  As promised, I am reporting on the result of a year of writing down thoughts, expressing daily hopes, the success of finished projects, etc.  I am proud to say that I kept at it for a full year and I still enjoy filling out the pages, arranging a schedule and decorating with stickers.  Now I can truly endorse the planner products especially the 365 Create line by Me and My Big Ideas and the Life Organized 'emoji style' by Paper House. I know these happy planner items will encourage me to keep my life in order and plan for the days ahead this year. For a disorganized person like me, a planner is definitely an enjoyable solution for setting goals and accomplishing them. Give a planner a try...you'll find everything you need at HM Ben Franklin Crafts including a complete line of beautiful, colorful erasable pens.

No comments: