While shopping at HM Ben Franklin Crafts, I purchased the cutest Darice Halloween Finger Puppet kit. This kit makes 3 adorable felt finger puppets. These peel and stick puppets are so easy to make that even a young child could make them. If you have a far away child or one that can't eat sugar, these puppets are a 'sweet' Halloween gift. I simply added some printed paper to a solid card and die cut labels for the sentiments.
Aren't the puppets awesome even on my old fingers? I love the googly eyes that come in the kit too!
Here is a view of how I placed Darice Velcro dots on the card and puppet so that the puppet can be worn and wiggled. For extra strength, I put a dab of glue under the dot on the felt side as the dot sometimes comes off the felt. I hope you'll go to HM Ben Franklin Crafts and see all the spooky, cute Halloween items for sale there. Happy Halloween shopping!
Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness Blog Hop Easel Card…
-
Hi everyone! It's time to hop and be inspired by the NEW Simon Says Stamp
Every Happiness release, a Free Gift AND a chance to win! SSS is giving
away a ...
18 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment