Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving Double Slider Card

The fall season is probably my favorite one because the weather gets cooler and the traditional colors are such a pleasing palette.  This double slider card (Lawn Fawn die set) is my first attempt so I am really proud that it actually works!  I kept the decorations and sentiments simple so I could concentrate on the mechanics of the card.
After watching the Lawn Fawn video a few times, it wasn't difficult to assemble the double slider card.  I am so pleased by this card form that I will definitely be making more perhaps as gift card holders or calendars.  Please stop by again to see what I create with this unique die set. Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in blogland!

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

That's a really cool double slider card. I agree, it'll make a great gift card holder too. Really like the fall colors of your card.

Annette Allen said...

and another one.. wow great job.. this is so fun.