Here is the second card I made using the Lawn Fawn 'Coaster Critters' stamp and die sets. Remember, I had extra stamped and colored parts leftover from the first card? I decided not to make the interactive part, but in hindsight I think I miss the moving parts. I do like the little ticket stand I included in this card layout. The stamped word background and sentiment along with the colorful acrylic dots help to make this card more active. In any case, this card is a nice addition to my stash of birthday cards....maybe for a September birthday....remember when we used to have State Fairs in the fall? Hopefully, we will have them again.
Workspace Wednesday - a pretty thing on a gloomy day
-
Not sure if you've heard but Singapore is now the most polluted country in
the world. The haze is back and it's been really bad. And likely to persist
t...
14 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment