Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Washi Tape Collecting


 Just a short post today for those of you addicted to washi tape like I am....big time!  I found two washi tape holders at Daiso in Hawaii. The first plastic one holds about 4-6 rolls at a time and has a serrated edge for cutting the tape.  For someone like me these cases are a bit small but they look great on a desk and can be stacked.  The canvas washi tape holder is more space saving and holds about twelve rolls which makes it suitable for journaling/card making on the go.  Not only are these washi products a mere $1.50 each at Daiso, the tapes are gorgeous and come in an amazing variety of sizes, colors, and designs.  Check out Daiso to add to your collection and become even more wonkers for washi tape....like me!

1 comment:

eunice said...

Ahh, yes I am hopelessly addicted to buying washi tapes from Daiso. Definitely need to make a trip to Daiso soon to see if I'm able to snag either of these holders! Thanks for the heads up!