Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Gnome for the Holidays

I love this Whimsy gnome stamp set because the gnomes look like shrunken Santas.  I usually get matching die sets but the dies for this set did not cut out the intricate parts so I decided since I would have to do so much fussy cutting I really didn't need the dies anyway.  For the slimline card I started with Lawn Fawn snowflake card stock...love the silver foil snowflakes!  The moon was cut from DCWV pearlized cardstock and the 'Believe' was cut from silver DCWV foil card stock.  The dot on the 'i' was replaced with a crystal rhinestone which is not really red but multicolored.
Of course, I had to make a tag with the leftover paper and cut out gnome image.  The words were heat embossed with Ranger Distress sparkling campfire embossing powder.  Candy cane twine from HM Ben Franklin Crafts added the finishing touch.  I know exactly who will have this tag tied on his Xmas gift...LOL!

 

No comments: