This is the prototype of a a cute reindeer tag that I plan to replicate...uh, next year. I got the Lawn Fawn die set too late to make more than one tag. The die had lots of little parts that had to be pieced together, but I discovered that if I cut the large piece out of white card stock and ran it through the Xyron sticker maker, all the little parts and the black outline could be stuck on. To undo the sticky white parts of the reindeer I applied some fine crystal glitter. Also to cut down on more work, I filled in the bulb colors with Stickles which added color and sparkle. The tag tie was made from a wire snowflake garland (HM BFC). As you can see, this tag does take a bit of time to cut out all the parts and assemble the reindeer so I'll mass produce it next year....long before the middle of December....hahaha!