Sunday, April 28, 2024

Faceted Gemstone Bead Bracelets with Sterling Silver Charms

Here are two more beaded bracelets I made recently.  These have faceted beads rather than heshi tube beads that I used on bracelets in a previous post.  I like the fact that they incorporate sterling silver tube beads because they make the bracelets look more exotic. Also the sterling silver charms add a lot of 'charm'...LOL!  The bracelet on the left is made from Amazonite and the one on the right has turquoise faceted beads. I purchased the turquoise beads from HM Ben Franklin Crafts on my last shopping trip to the BEST craft store in Hawaii.  I was very pleased with the quality and price of the strand of  turquoise beads.  I used 925 Sterling Silver Extreme Soft Flex  .014 diameter beading wire because of the flexibility, strength, and look. Beading Tip:  I string beads on to the wire while it is still on the spool and add the silver finding parts before crimping off the end.  Then I cut the wire, add the silver parts to the other end, and then crimp off the beads using a crimp tube bead and crimping tool.  Doing it this way definitely saves on the pricey (but worth it) sterling silver beading wire. I hope this post encourages you to learn how to make bracelets like these because they are easy and make 'charming' gifts for someone special...like you! 


 

No comments: