Sunday, September 23, 2007

I’ve started trying out the new Martha Stewart craft items. The double-sided Halloween stickers are a bargain because there are 10 sheets (with about 25 stickers each) in the package. They are a bit difficult to separate from the backing but work well with black flock (Stampendous Fun Flock). (See photo. Click on image for larger viewing.) I cut the half circles of the place cards with a Coluzzle circle template. Because the cookie box was rather plain, I embellished it with the floral double-sided stickers and glitter. I wish the glitter came in smaller bottles because of the cost and storage space. On the other hand, the bottles have caps that work very well to dispense a little or a lot. I even tried the cookie recipe (that came with the box set) and the cookies came out looking just like the ones in the picture on the kit box. The cookies were good, maybe because I added nuts and toffee bits. Tomorrow I’ll try to finish the newsletter, but I don’t think I can resist playing with the new craft items.

Lynn

No comments: