Friday, September 28, 2007

Not being able to find all the glue and the seal that shot out of the tube of glue (see Sept.24 blog) has been in the back of my mind for a few days. Today, I decided to rearrange and clean up my craft area so I’ll have more working space and just in case something else goes airborne it won’t be impossible to locate. I guess everything happens for a reason. While doing some initial packing and moving I discovered some great stuff, like a bag of sea glass and dimensional paper paste…how could I have been so careless with things that have so much craft potential? Just getting this small area in order is going to take several weeks but hopefully it will make me more productive.
With fall already here, but the newsletter a couple of months away, I decided to post a couple of project instructions on this website to get you in the Spirit of Autumn. I’ve already talked about them in the Sept. 23rd and 26th blog entries….the flocked Halloween Place Cards, and Autumn Jasper and Pearl Necklace. I hope that you’ll try making these projects or invent one of your own.

Lynn

No comments: