Monday, February 14, 2011

Gift and Card all-in-one


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! CARIN AND REGINA!

Going on a trip to the CHA (Craft Hobby Association) show and coming back one week before Valentine's Day makes it hard to create everything before the 14th. I wanted to give something small to our hard working office 'daughters' but didn't have the time to make an elaborate card so I decided to just do fancy labels over the bags. I already had in my stash some stamped and colored 'The Greeting Farm' images ( I stamp lots at one time and color in front of the TV when I feel like it). It was simple to fold the Bo Bunny 6x6 paper in half and staple it to the Heiko cellophane bag. (Ben Franklin Crafts has lots of new bags including a cherry blossom one which would be perfect for Girl's Day.) I used the border punch that comes in the Martha Stewart set (which includes a corner punch so you can punch completely around a paper if you desire) and a $1.25 Studio G stamp. Don't forget to check out the Valentine supplies which are now on 25% off at BFC. Shopping now for next year means I get great bargains and a head start on next Valentine's Day!


5 comments:

Shirley N said...

Oh I love your labels Lynn, beauiful job on them--great idea!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Cheryl said...

Very cute labels Lynn! How did you plan it so well? I tend to do things last minute. I was in the store today and saw what was left of the sale which wasn't much. Have fun today with your hubby!

kris said...

Love the treats!! Totally sweet!! don't yah jus' LOVE TGF?!? hehe! Happy V-day!

Anonymous said...

thank you! thank you! thank you! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your prince! :)
Regina

Birthday gift ideas said...

Very nice gift ideas.It is nice to gift feminine girlie things when a girl awaits her presents.There are more ideas her at Gift Ideas hope this helps you.