Monday, February 14, 2011

Smooch!

I just finished this card and then I saw the Hallmark channel movie titled, Smooch. It was about a little girl who kisses a frog and thinks it turned into a prince for her unmarried mom...so cute! Anyway, I made this quickie card for my husband who has always treated me like a princess and imagines that he is more like a frog than a prince. But I assure him that I would never, ever kiss a frog no matter what he promised. I only hope that it doesn't happen in reverse because I am content with my prince and don't want to wake up next to a frog. Hope you've found your prince for Valentine's Day.....if not, we have a pond with lots of frogs we want to get rid of....Happy Love Day!

P.S. If you do use the DieCut Cardmaking paper from the K and Co. pad you should cut a little off the top so that when you fold it it will fit into a standard envelope. What I like about this paper pad is that the bottom edge is fancy and both sides of the cardstock are printed. If the pads haven't sold out, you will find them and other Valentine items on sale for 25% off at Ben Franklin Crafts.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Haha! Cute stamp! Hope you can get rid of all those frogs in your pond. Thank goodness I don't have any frogs in our yard but there are other things I'd like to get rid of.

Tammi said...

:) I haven't heard of that movie, sounds cute...as is your card!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)