Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yummy Goodies from Studio 112


Hey, have you seen the notepads with pens by Studio 112? There are several designs (but I just bought one style) and they retail for $1.25! Also in the same line (from EK Success and K and Co.) are stickers which match the note pads and they are $1.25 too! (See bottom photo.) If you need some favors or mini-thank you gifts, these notepad booklets can be quickly decorated with the stickers (some are dimensional). I decided to fancy mine up even more by using a Stamping Bella image that I colored with Copic pens. I made this notepad for someone who loves tea and always seems to need a bubble bath to relax. I stuck one of the Studio 112 stickers on her high beehive hairdo in the hopes of minimizing it, LOL. I think the acrylic dots are the perfect touch to turn the tea cup into a bubble bath. Oh, the ribbon was on sale at BFC and there were lots of other colors too. If you decide to embellish one of these Studio 112 notepads (they are attractive plain, too) be sure to keep the decoration as flat as possible otherwise they will come off in the heavy traffic of a purse's interior. You know what I mean .....right ladies? Okay, so hurry on down to Ben Franklin Crafts and get your Studio 112 goodies before they disappear!










4 comments:

kris said...

i got a stash the day it was put on the shelf!! LOL!! not the pads, but some of the other things!! Love them!! and you did a fabulous job with this notebook!! Cute, i LOVE it!!

Shirley N said...

Oh how cute Lynn, love all the bubbles! Thanks for the heads up, looks like I've got to go shopping!

Islander Girl said...

Adorable! Love it! I've been wanting to make one of those! Super cute!!

Cheryl said...

Very cute Lynn! I haven't seen this item in the store but will look for it when I drop off my donations. Thanks for sharing and have a great evening!