Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Card for Blogland

I think this is one of my favorite handmade cards of the season so I am sending it to all of you via this blog. It's a simple card with the main feature being the Doodlebug Designs twine strung EK Success border punched ornaments made from silver glittered card stock. The printed paper is made by American Crafts and the words are stamped from a Hero Arts set. Everything used on this card was purchased from Ben Franklin Crafts. If it's too late for you to be crafting for this Xmas, you can start buying for next year. LOL! I'm sure that BFC will have lots of after Christmas items for you to stock up on .......one year in advance. Let's all start crafting for Xmas early in 2012. Thank you to everyone in blogland who visited my blog this year and supported our Hawaii based Ben Franklin Crafts store. We appreciate all of you and pledge to bring you the best craft products and services in the new year. Mahalo!













6 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awesome card Lynn. I really like how you added the twine to the ornaments. Yep, I'm DEFINITELY heading to BFC on Monday for some after-Christmas bargains. I'll be there when the doors open. LOL. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

donna mikasa said...

Happy holidays, Lynn! Love your virtual Christmas card and the ornament border. Thanks for visiting my blog! The snow background on my last card was embossed with a limited edition Cuttlebug folder from the UK.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Creations by Shirl said...

This is really pretty, and I really like how the twine goes through those ornaments..... I'll be their for your store bargain on Monday....
Have a super great Christmas weekend....

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card Lynn! Love how you used the twine through the ornaments. Merry Christmas to you and Wayne!!!

Shirley N said...

TFS your beautiful Christmas card with us Lynn and for always giving us the heads up on all the fabulous products Ben Franklin carries. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Annette Allen said...

this is so adorable. I love that ornament paper punch...