Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tag-Making Kits

 After sorting through and organizing my gigantic scrap paper bin, I started cutting tags with a paper punch and tag dies.  Knowing that I had no need for that many blank tags, I decided to put together tag-making kits for my friends and family.  I figured that tag making is simple enough for even those who don't do crafts often.  In each kit I put different sized blank tags (large ones cut with Little B die), assorted flowers, various yarn, ribbon, and twine, sequin bling, and die cut words.  I thought a kit like this would use up some stay-at-home time, stir creativity, and result in something pretty and usable.  HM Ben Franklin Crafts has a great supply of dies and embellishments.  The little self-sealing cello bags are available there too. Go ahead, use of your paper scraps and make kits that would be fun to take along on trips too (all you need to add is a bottle of glue)!

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

That’s a great idea!!!! I love that! I too have a lot of small scraps.

scrapnhawaii said...

Love this idea!! Great to share the love of crafting with others❤️

Annette Allen said...

wow what a fun idea. Great way to use those scraps.