Monday, January 10, 2022

Tri-fold Birthday Cat Card

I needed a card for a birthday girl who loves cats.  Since I just received a tri-fold stamp and die set from Art Impressions, I decided to test it out.  It was easy to follow the instructions and the card came out as I anticipated. I used watercolor pencils because I thought that my Copic pens would bleed through the card.
I have a hoarded box of birthday stickers so I decided to hunt through it. I found the sticker words and birthday balloon sticker amongst the decorative goodies.
The 'surprise' cupcake is also a sticker from my birthday box of ephemera which seems bottomless.

Since the card was rather plain, I decided to decorate the envelope too.  The lavender birthday banner is a piece of shiny washi tape from Daiso.  I think I got the embossed gold medallion Happy Birthday sticker from Daiso too. For a tester card, this one turned out well and was very easy to create. Well, onward to wrap and mail a gift to the birthday girl!


 

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what an adorable Tribute-fold birthday card.. love that image.

yyam said...

Really cute! I love how you tailor your cards for recipients. Mine just get whatever I have at hand. LOL