Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Bunny with Eggs Slider Card

Wow!  Easter just sort of 'hopped' up on me. Hopefully, I will be able to get a few Easter crafts done before I have to go on to Mother's Day, graduation season and summer days!  I just got the Swing and Slide die set so I just had to incorporate it into a card with my Hero Arts fancy bunny die.  I started by using one of the dies to cut a channel. To disguise the channel, I glued in the cut out blue piece so the yellow channel wouldn't show.  
It was simple work to die cut and glue in the grass ( Impression Obsessions) and eggs (Spellbinders). The 'Easter Greetings' sentiment was also super easy to do using the IO die on Pearlized Cardstock (Paper Accents 5x7 pack) from HM Ben Franklin Crafts.
 The Little B butterfly sticker was a final touch to fill in the blank spot. I think it was just what the card needed. 
When I die cut the bunny for the card I used one white card stock and one brown.  I didn't realize that I was supposed to use the dies simultaneously . On one piece of white card stock, the die cut out a sweet bunny who could be colored in (color pencils and chalk) and its paws, tail and ears could be popped out to make the bunny more 3D.
In this close up you can see how adorable the dimensional bunny is. Just by itself it dresses up an embossed, edge-punched tag. Well, I gotta hop along so I can post a few more Easter crafts....jump back for a visit again and leave a comment if you can spare the time. Thanks!

1 comment:

Shirley N said...

Adorable slider card Lynn! Love your card design, beautifully done! Have a Happy Easter!